Thursday, October 18, 2007

Teacher Web Reviews

Kyle Hoffman -

I liked the teacher web. It is very colorful and looks like a place that students would feel comfortable going to and looking for class information. I liked the web resources. There are a lot of web sites that can be useful for students. Especially ESPN, I love that site man. I also, enjoyed his about me page because it really gave me a sense of who he is and where he comes from. I thought the review quiz might be a little challenging for some students at a high school level, but I was able to answer most of the questions because I am in the field. I also didn't really like the black background color because it was kind of hard to see some of the other icons. Overall, I like the teacherweb and think could come in handy later down the line.

No comments: